Do you have 2 or more Yahoo ID’s?
Do you need to get them online at the same time?
Do you hate to or can’t install any other IM application?
This is the answer : A MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF YM!!
All you need is just a YM application installed on your PC. Then :
- Close your YM app
- Open the Registry Editor, click on Start Menu, Run…, type “regedit” (without quote), and press Enter.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Yahoo -> Pager -> Test
- Add a Reg DWORD named Plural, right-click on the right-side tab, click New -> DWORD Value – name it with “Plural” (without quote)
- Activate the DWORD, double-click Plural, and type “1” (without quote) as Value
- Close the Registry Editor and the open YM up again
Work perfectly in YM 8.1 and 9 beta. If necessary, try to restart Windows after editing the Registry Editor.